Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I can't stop thinking about characters in "Evil Genius"

Sorry I have been away from the blog for some time. I know it has only been a week, but it feels like a life time.  Throughout the week I have been reading, yay! Not as many as normal.  I don't know what has happened to my 5 to 7 books a week, as it has only been one or two a week lately.   My youngest is a toddler, which explains why.

Back to books, I purchased the 11th book in the True blood series, while in Melbourne but it is taking me a while to get through it,  like the whole week so far.  Something that never normally happens with Charlaine Harris books, as I normally devour them in a night.  I am 3/4 of the way through it but I still can't get into it,  as I keep thinking about the characters in Patricia Rice's book "Evil Genius

I find  if my mind wonders into a scene, characters, place or the time from a book while doing general household duties means the book has made an impact on you.  Which I think would be every Authors dream.  This is Patricia's first mystery book and I take my hat off to her.  I know it has been sitting in her file for a while,  not sure if she should take the plunge away from her romance books, but I am glad she did. 

I will be posting the review on 'Evil Genius' written by Patricia Rice this week, on Librarything, Amazon, Goodreads and of course this blog.

Hope all is well, keep reading.  I apologise for taking a while with my reviews this month, I am back into the swing of things now. So Yay! Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment