Sunday, May 1, 2011

Yay I Finally Found The first book of the Harry Lytle Series

I have been searching for about 9 months or so for the first book in the Harry Lytle Series written by Paul Lawrence and I finally found it in a cute Bookstore in Melbourne.  I even had a little tear in my eye as Paul's book 'A Plague of Sinners' was my first librarything member review.  I was so happy, I just had to sit down and start.  So now I can go back to back and read both.  Yay!  Can't wait for the third book in the series which Paul is writing as we speak.

Check out 'A plague of sinners' review on the left had side.  Wow I am so Happy and thanks to my beautiful friends that let me lose myself in the bookstore for hours on end on saturday. 

Now to head off to the 17th Century.

No comments:

Post a Comment