Friday, June 24, 2011

What makes a Good Book?

A good keeper is one that I can not put down from the moment I start reading it, it is one that I walk around the house with a book in one hand, doing housework with the other, it is a book I devour in a day, and the next day I pick it up to start all over again and find hidden meanings within the book that I missed the first time.

A keeper is a book when I can allow my mind to fall into it's world feeling everything the characters are feeling, seeing, touching and smelling. A keeper is one that I constantly think about, one where I look for the characters characteristics in a crowd of people, ones that I yearn for, one that I rush home to pick up and embellish all over again.

What good book has made you feel like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment