Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Lucinda Brant Third Book Autumn Duchess

I am very excited as Lucinda is close to finishing the third book of the Roxton Series.  Like in a week, yay. I am so happy I am on the edge of my seat as she just gave me a little sneak peak,  just to keep me hanging.   It's good.

I will endeavor to find out how long it will be before its available to buy, once the editor goes over it etc, I let everyone know.  OMG I can't wait.

I can't wait to read the tension Lucinda has built up between the characters in the book, she really does a beautiful job transferring it from her mind to the page.   I think it will be time to re-read "Midnight Marriage" and don't forget you can check out her first chapter of Autumn Duchess on her website. WWW.lucindabrant.com. 

I know I will again, once I have finished Midnight Marriage.  Can you hear my loud claps, and cheers all the way from the girl in downunder.  Hope so, love your work Lucinda.

No comments:

Post a Comment