Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Thank you Everyone and Welcome

Thank you to everyone for bearing with me, while I have been upgrading the Blogspot.  I am new at it, so if something doesn't look right, I am trying to fix it. It may just take a while with school holidays and all.  Having three kids at home isn't leaving much time for reading.

Shame I know, but now that this blog is ok, up and running.  I will be doing more in the future with the reviews and I will try very hard to get that Author on the blog site for an interview.   No promises of course, but I try and pull strings here and there.    

I better get reading, as I have several books to review.  (See the list below)  If you have any ideas, I am sure you will let me know.

Sorry for all the changes.
Thank you again guys
Keep smiling

No comments:

Post a Comment