Saturday, August 6, 2011

I have just read the ARC of Autumn Duchess

For those who love a good Georgian Historical Romance Lucinda Brant is for you.  She is an Australian Author and she knows her history especially since she is a History Teacher.

I had the great pleasure of reading and proofing Autumn Duchess for Lucinda, which was a great honor I must say.

"Wow, are you sure?"  Was my answer to her asking me, considering I am just an avid fan, reader, reviewer, mum and I have no Editing background all.  However, I was so, so glad she let me read it. 

If you have read Noble Satyr (book 1)  then Midnight Marriage (book 2) you must be hanging waiting and wanting to read Autumn Duchess (book 3).  I am NOT going to give out secrets since I have sworn to confidentiality, but if you want to check out the first chapter of her book go to the Lucinda Brant Website and click on Autumn Duchess  www.lucindabrant.com.au and it will give you a sneak peak of what is to come. 

The Autumn Duchess manuscript is going to the publisher this week so it won't be long before it will be available to purchase.  While you are waiting  why don't you read her ebook Noble Satyr as it is only 99cents.  The hardcover should be in the next week or two so yay!  If you have her books  already,  re-read them again so the characters will be fresh in your mind.

Find out about  Duchess Antonia by reading the Roxton Series from the beginning.  Lucinda writes in a way that will allow you to see everything unfold from the page to seeing it happen infront of your eyes as if you are watching a movie.  Lucinda pulls all the right strings of your heart emotionally and physically. 

Thank you Lucinda Brant for letting me read the Advanced readers copy.  I give it 5 stars for sure. It is another one of your books that I can't wait to have in a hardcover. I loved it.

2 comments:

  1. I'm reading Lucinda's "Salt Bride" now and I can just say it is lovely, lovely, lovely! The rest in my review, soon on Fly High!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear you are loving it Maria, I have read it three times already as I loved it so much. It's so good. Have fun, I can't wait to read your review soon.

    ReplyDelete